Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hopping on the bandwagon

I've been in pretty desperate need of a creative outlet and the relative anonymity of starting a blog seems like a decent jump off point, so here I am!I have dubbed myself the "Queen of Randomness" and that's pretty much what you can expect from this blog. I've decided I'm doing this for nobody but myself. Selfish? Perhaps. But I think everyone is entitles to 1 self-serving interest in their lives. This shall be mine :)

A couple topics I frequently think or feel the need to write about:
  • Makeup Hair
  • Vintage/retro style
  • Weight loss
  • Learning to love yourself
  • Finding myself
  • Age
  • Healthy living
  • Food
  • Depression
  • Adult ADHD
  • Love
  • Loss
  • Sports
  • Roller derby
  • Volunteering/Nonprofit work
  • Starting my career
  • Relationships
  • Psycho-analysis
  • Personal drama
  • Family
  • Travel
  • Money
  • Wine
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Creativity
  • Couponing
...and that's a start! I just had to do an introductory post so I could get this random train rolling... it just didn't feel right otherwise.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment